Sunday, October 31, 2004

Hail to the Heels

I take back every bad thing I've ever said about John Bunting. That game was awesome. I kept telling Maria that Carolina was going to win. She humored me by watching Bravo's 100 scariest movie moments in the bedroom (The Exorcist number 3? Give me a break!). The defense shut down the run. After calling Carolina for offensive pass interference in the first half, the secondary had a green light to play don't-get-beat-deep-by-staying-ahead-of-your-guy-and-using-your-body-as-a-screen defense. But shutting down the run was key. They've been pounded on the ground for the last 3 years. I bought the Continental Tire Bowl tickets hoping I could give them to Maria's dad as a Christmas present when NC State went. Now, I may have to plan to go myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home